Thursday, October 4, 2012

Move over Lemon-Drop...

My favorite cocktail is the Lemon-Drop Martini and it has been since I grew out of my Long Island Ice Tea stage (*cringe*)  in college.  However, I've recently met a strong contender that may be moving in on my love affair with this tart and tangy drink. Enter: Cool as Cucumber.






The first time I had this drink was just last week while on vacation in Myrtle Beach. Fortunately for me, it was served at the beach bar in our hotel so I was able to enjoy it a number of times. This is the perfect drink  to indulge in while laying on the beach. It is made up of Hendrick's Gin, St. Germain ElderFlower Liqueur, Cane Syrup, Muddled Cucumber and Sour Mix. So yummy and fresh!

Now I just have to learn how to perfect this tasty concoction at home. It looks like I've got some research to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment