Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Snack Time

Well it has been just over three months since my daughter was born and I'm still trying to lose that extra 5 lbs of baby weight (plus 10 more). I have always had success with Weight Watchers and I'm following their diet plan again this time around. During the last two weeks I've enjoyed trying a bunch of new recipes from Skinnytaste.com and I've been really happy with all of their meals.

I try not to snack that often  but as long as I'm counting the points I should be fine, right? Here are some snacks that I'm currently loving.



I love almond butter. MaraNatha's all natural Maple Almond Butter is delicious! I eat it on a whole wheat sandwich thins with sliced banana. So good!

I also really like Nature Valley's Roasted Nut Crunch snack bars. They are filling which is great while dieting.  Not to mention, they taste great and offer a nice little crunch in every bite.

The Chili Limon Tortilla Pop Chips are awesome! I had them for the first time while I was on vacation and I was hooked (as was my two year old).

And last but not least, the Spicy Regatta wine from Linganore Winecellars. Okay, I know that wine isn't considered a snack but after attending the local Wine Fest last weekend, I have a lot of this on hand. I actually like most of the wines made at this particular winery. This is a good thing since I have enough to get me through the rest of the year!

What is your favorite snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment