Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pumpkins, Pumpkins and more Pumpkins

I'm excited that Fall has returned! The leaves are changing colors, the weather is cooling off, and pumpkins are everywhere. I love me some pumpkin! Some of my favorites are pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin patches, carving pumpkins and of course cooking with the ever so versatile squash.

Today I'm trying out this recipe that has my mouth watering. It is the Crock Pot Turkey White Bean Pumpkin Chili over at Skinnytaste.com. If you haven't been to her blog you should definitely check it out. She has a ton of yummy recipes and for you Weight Watchers fans she always includes the points for each recipe.

*Photo from Skinnytaste.com

Some of the other pumpkin-inspired dishes that I want to try from this site are the Pumpkin Pie No Bake Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pie Dip, Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Shake, and the Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Curry Soup.

Do you have a favorite pumpkin dish?

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the idea of pumpkins and fall, more than I actually like pumpkin flavored food. With the exception of pumpkin seeds! If you clean out any pumpkins, let me know and I will gladly take the seeds off your hands :)

    ReplyDelete