Thursday, September 20, 2012

Currently Enjoying

Yesterday was my birthday and my husband surprised me with this gorgeous ring. He has such great taste in jewelry and always finds unique pieces.


I just received this yummy treat from a friend. I love me some dark chocolate and salted caramel!


As our summer days are coming to an end, I will enjoy a few more glasses of my go-to warm weather wine (I typically like a good red Malbec in the winter). Umberto Fiore is my favorite brand of Moscato. 


I'm loving these nail polishes from Essie. I need to decide which color I want to use while on vacation. The grey is perfect for fall but since we are headed to the beach the coral and turquoise are calling to me. It is ok to ride these last few days of summer out, right? Do you have a favorite nail polish you're wearing right now?




No comments:

Post a Comment