Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Girl on the Blog


I’ve finally done it. I’ve entered the Blog world and I’m obsessed. Who knew? Apparently, millions of active bloggers and all of their followers. But anywho… Ok, so I’m a little late to the game. I’ll admit that I began  following a couple of blogs that belonged to close friends of mine a couple of years ago. But that had been the extent of my participation in the blogging world. Until now. It started off with a single pin on Pinterest that led me to a blog that talked about all of the things that I like to spend my time dreaming about: fashion, home decor, recipes, travel, etc. I’m officially hooked. I’ve since started following 18 new blogs all within the last two weeks.  I can’t get enough.
You may ask where I find the time to read almost 20 blogs in a day.  Well, I have recently given birth to my second daughter. I’m home a little more often nowadays and as I work my pregnancy weight off I am interested in healthy and delicious recipes and current fashion trends. So many blogs out there offer great tips on fashion such as styling, good deals, and unique finds. I hope to pass on some of these great finds with you as well as yummy recipes, home decor updates, current obsessions, etc.
Enter blog name: “Diamonds and Pearls for My Girls”. My oldest daughter N was born in April and my youngest daughter C was born in June. They sure lucked out in the birthstone category!
I hope you’ll join me in my newest adventure into the blogging world.
Sincerely,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment