Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Drool-Worthy Diaper Bags


While I'm in the midst of trying to spruce up my wardrobe with fun fall items and accessories I have to come to terms with the fact that I'm not in the market for cute little clutches and handbags. I am stuck with toting around large and bulky diaper bags. But who says they can't be fun and stylish?

My Sister in Law just bought this Black and White Chevron Bag. It is on sale at Amazon right now. I love it!


These are super cute as well:


                                                          1. Potter Barn Kids $149.00
                                                          2. Etsy $59.00
                                                          3. Zappos $159.99
                                                          4. Zappos Couture $418.00


Do you have a favorite diaper bag?




No comments:

Post a Comment