Sunday, September 9, 2012

Twinkle Toes


My oldest daughter had her first dance class this morning. It is a creative music class for 2 year old kids but I'm hoping it is only the beginning of her journey with dance.  I participated in ballet, tap and jazz while growing up so this was a particularly special day for me.

In case you were wondering, yes, I was one of those moms that dressed her child up in a leotard, tights and an oversized tutu. I couldn't help it.  I actually told myself that I would just bring the tutu along and if the other little kids in her class were also wearing a tutu then I would pull hers out. Who was I kidding? As soon as I put it on for pictures I knew it wasn't coming off! 


N did such a great job! She followed along for the first 20 of 30 minutes which was much more than I'd hoped for. We are both looking forward to her next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment